navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
UK's most popular Renewable Energy Forum November 23, 2014, 01:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scottish Power FIT payment meets expectation.  (Read 1157 times)
norfolk.enchance

« on: March 10, 2012, 10:01:59 PM »

I have just received my second payment from Scottish Power.  On both instances they have paid the monies into my bank via BACS within 10 working day's and have sent a note explaining the price break down.

I have to say that I'm most impressed with service to date.  Just need to see more of that golden orb in the sky to make the next payment more meaningful.

13 Winaico 230w panels with one Sunny Boy 1700 and a Sunny Boy 1200.
Town and Country "Rosedale" 7.5kw woodburner just installed.
Slumberjack

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »

Is that 10 days from submitting readings?

My first payment took 1 month exactly from submitting readings and I had to chase them twice to send out the price breakdown.  Hopefully they are getting better.

Cheers

Richard
redjay22

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 03:19:29 PM »

I have been waiting for my first payment for 22 days now and they have just told me as it is the first payment it will take longer - about 28 days!

4KW, 16x250w Candian Solar Panels, Sunnyboy 4000Tl, 132 deg southeast, 37 deg roof
norfolk.enchance

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 03:44:28 PM »

Yes it was 10 working days after submitting readings, or 14 calender day's.  This applied to my first payment back in November as well.  I have to say that I'm quiet impressed with the service so far.  I'll need to see how the next 24 and a half years pan out though  hysteria

13 Winaico 230w panels with one Sunny Boy 1700 and a Sunny Boy 1200.
Town and Country "Rosedale" 7.5kw woodburner just installed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: