navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Renewable Energy Future in UK  (Read 9818 times)
aron the spammer

« on: March 11, 2014, 06:50:59 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I want your opinion on Renewable Energy Future in UK. How bright is this? What are your opinions to make it more better? What are the area where you think needed more improvement? Please come with some super ideas.

Thanks,

Green Living | Energy Saving Tips | How Green Energy can Help you to Save Your Energy Bills | Go Green and Save Environment and Money
car-mark

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 07:25:40 AM »

Hi there

What are you selling, give us the real reason for your post

Mark
aron the spammer

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »

Hi Mark,

I am not selling anything. The idea behind the post is to know some ideas by which future of renewable energy can be brighten. Everyone know what are the benefits of renewable energy like: it help to save energy resources like fuel, gas, oil, help in saving energy bills and much more. I just want to know how much people are curious about it and what personal ideas they have about the same.

Thanks

Green Living | Energy Saving Tips | How Green Energy can Help you to Save Your Energy Bills | Go Green and Save Environment and Money
oliver90owner

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:31:18 AM »

Commercial production or end-user orientated?

By virtue of the non-advertising rule for commercial ventures or blatant advertising of alternative items (to those of our sponsor, Navitron) most on here are end users of the technology in general looking for, or offering, advice.  Not many (and usually only with permission from moderaters) are on here soliciting ideas for marketing improvements.

Thinly veiled spam, I am thinking....  Cool
aron the spammer

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »

Hi,

I hear you.

This is not spam nor it is marketing. Please think from out of box. I want to start this discussion because end user come to know lots of about renewable here. My sole objective here to spread the various advantages of renewable and going green. Government is focusing more on renewable now a days. As a citizen of UK it is my duty to spread the information everywhere.

Still if you seem this is spam just ask the moderator to delete the thread. I want some positive here not negatives.

Thank You.

Ted
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 08:52:07 AM »

... My sole objective here to spread the various advantages of renewable and going green. ...

Hi Aron, if that really is what you are trying to do then I suggest you are in the wrong place.

Volunteer moderator
aron the spammer

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 08:54:29 AM »

Hi Ted,

I appreciate your comment. This may be possible.

Thanks and i will be more careful in future.

biff
Global Moderator

An unpaid Navitron volunteer who lives off-grid.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 09:09:36 AM »

Hi Aron,
        Please don,t give up.You sound like a very nice chap and you seem to be able to handle the initiation very well.Normally we tie new members to a telegraph pole in the middle of a Navitron field  (a green field full of happy bunnies) and drive around the pole for a day with a tractor and dung spreader going full bore.If the new member still has a nice Persil white shirt then he gets to be a moderator immediatly. You are almost there Aron.Don,t worry I am rooting for you.
                                                                                     Biff

An unpaid Navitron volunteer,who has been living off-grid,powered by wind and solar,each year better than the last one.
aron the spammer

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 09:38:22 AM »

Hey Biff,

This is something which will give lots of confidence to me. Thanks for the rooting' it is something nice to hear.

Thank You 

clockmanFR

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »

Aron. look at our Not For Profit web site,   http://www.echorenovate.com.

It is not possible just to shove the latest efficient boiler in a house and therefore save the Planet.

As you can see on our Web site we are coming at Renewable Energy from complete design, simple manufacturing, robust equipment and visually sitting pleasantly in the environment and very importantly COST EFFECTIVE.

So, clever design, MINUMUM materials, MINUMUM embedded materials/energy, keep it simple, and keep it cost effective.

INSULATE, insulate, insulate and more insulation to PASSIVE HOUSE standards, design buildings to Passive House standards that will keep your energy use minimal. Now we use sheep bye the way.

What are we selling on our Web Site, Nothing, except the make a tracker book at 15, (shameless plug) but then I am giving away useful information and designs that work and survive the Winter Storms.

Renewable Energy for us is a Philosophy, we do not accept FIT's or get involved with the subsidy lark as Me and the Mrs, (& Mart I belive) think that renewable energy can stand on its own feet.

Renewable Energy is a VAST subject, and I only know a few snippets, but all the folk on this Forum here have a vast array of knowledge with most having Empirical evidence to support their statements. like, "I had leisure E..... batteries but they were c.rap"

Aron, posting general comments on this Forum makes absolutely no common sense and makes the Forum Members very suspicious of your business and what you are trying to do.

I have seen so many business/companies start in Renewable Energy/sustainability and the like and soon FAIL. Why did they Fail, mostly they were over Arrogant, never asked, never listened, were insufficiently qualified or lacked real experience, or were just con men/Scam from the start.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:45:43 AM by clockmanFR » Logged

Everything is possible, just give me TIME.
aron the spammer

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »

Read this: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/48128/2167-uk-renewable-energy-roadmap.pdf. It is not my website i must say Smiley. It is published on a govt site.  You are saying it is a common scene topic but i did not get any positive and great response on this common topic still. Everyone coming with a negative impact expect one or two personalities.   
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:02:49 PM by aron » Logged

clockmanFR

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 12:08:51 PM »

That's produce by Politicians.

And General reports like that are not my field of expertise, I just deal with the Realities of Renewable Energy creation at the, design, manufacturing and implementation.

aron the spammer

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 12:11:34 PM »

You don't think this is also a promotion: "I just deal with the Realities of Renewable Energy creation at the, design, manufacturing and implementation" Smiley Wink.

clockmanFR

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »

Nope, just look at my Web site, We give advice for free, food and accommodation in return for some physical help, and our helpers get to see Real Renewable energy being developed and created.

clockmanFR

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 12:22:37 PM »

Also Aron, I do not sell my skills, and besides who the hell wants them. But I am very happy to empower others who would like a greener sustainable Planet.

I send my wife out to work, and I bring up our 3 young boys and do all the work here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: