navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROC to FIT - only 9p rate ?  (Read 2336 times)
davebodger

« on: January 14, 2011, 12:47:05 PM »

Probably one for Ted, but anyone please chip in if you can.

I finally got my Roc-to-FIT paperwork through from E-on and they are only offering me a 9p generation rate.

I thought (perhaps erroneously) that I would get the 41.3p rate for a new install brought across on the ROC-to-FIT scheme (commissioning date of 18/3/2010).

Any arguments I can throw at E-on to get them to up the rate?
Or am I stuck with it because it's ROC-to-FIT ?

Sad

Soladin Grid-Tie 400Wp tracker in London NW5.
Countrypaul

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »

Sounds similar to this http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html where teh 9p was a mistake.

Paul
davebodger

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:32:19 PM »

Sounds similar to this http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html where the 9p was a mistake.
Paul

Thank You very much !   genuflect

That was the thread I was looking for.
I did do a search but couldn't find it myself.

After a phone call to E-on, challenging them, they will be sending me amended paperwork for the full 41p rate.  extrahappy

Regards.

Dave.

Soladin Grid-Tie 400Wp tracker in London NW5.
Ted
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 01:59:36 PM »

Yes, ROC to FIT at 9p only applies to systems commissioned prior to 15th July 2009.

Volunteer moderator
Ivan

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 12:12:24 AM »

...but, I think if you wanted 41.3p instead of 9p for post-15thJuly2009 installations without MCS products/installations, you had to register with ROO-FIT , and this had to be submitted prior to 31March 2010, failure to do which resulted in a 9p rate

www.epogee.co.uk - Solar PV & Solar Thermal Training / MCS
Ted
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 09:43:20 AM »

Yes, any pre-April 2010 systems had be registered by various deadline dates in order to be eligible.

Volunteer moderator
linesrg

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:15 PM »

Good Evening All,

Carrying over from the other thread this is where I'm coming from.

I advised SSE that I had installed my further 2.56kW (not MCS approved granted but neither SSE or OFGEM asked that question) as of Oct 2009 and after some delay SSE advised that OFGEM wanted to know if a separate generation meter was fitted. Thus, in my naivety, I assumed this meant that OFGEM/ SSE recognised this addition as a separate entity to the original ROC system.

I have sent an EM to SSE's Microgeneration department and await their reply.

Regards

Richard

1.28kW on a Lorentz ETATRACK1000 + 1.44kW/ SB3000TL-21 (FIT), 1.28kW/ SB1700 (ROO/FIT). CTC GSi12 heat pump/Ecosol/Flowbox 8010e/Gledhill ASL0085 EHS/3off Navitron 4720AL Solar ET & Immersun T1060/T1070/T1090. 3.375kW/ SMA SB3600TL-21 and a Sunny Island 4.4M-12 c/w 15.2kWh battery and a Renault Zoe.
Ivan

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 01:11:19 AM »

ROO- FIT specifically asks for the generation meter number and I think the installation date of this meter. I guess if you put a date prior to 15July 2009, then it will automatically be thrown out of FITs. Although, I think you could argue the case, that you simply made the mistake of not fitting a dedicated meter for the new section of PV (let's face it, the rules weren't exactly clear at the time), and that as you have filled out the correct application form at the correct time, then all you need to do is fit a new generation meter to the additional part of your system and away you go on FITs.

www.epogee.co.uk - Solar PV & Solar Thermal Training / MCS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: