navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you identify the temperature sensors on a WRB 5?  (Read 1196 times)
PeterZ

« on: January 20, 2011, 11:28:14 PM »

Hi,

I hope very soon to commission a WRB-05 heat pump but one thing left on the to-do list is to source and connect external temperature sensors on the heating side of the pump.

These replacement sensors are to be fitted in pockets on a thermal store cylinder which is being fed directly from the pump. However I need to identify the type of sensor that is used so that the replacements match the originals (which I intend to leave in place and simply disconnect from the controller, connecting instead the pocket mounted replacements).

Everything was fine when I found what looks like a reasonable supplier for the sensors, but a brief examination of the relevant page on their web site (http://www.titanproducts.com/categories/1_135_58_18/Standard_Immersion_Sensor.html) revealed a gap in my knowledge that I need to fill very rapidly.

Therefore my question to one and all is which of the sensor types listed on that web page best matches those fitted as standard? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

PeterZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: