navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIT License agreement  (Read 2878 times)
danny-solar

« on: January 24, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone knew where i could find an agreement that i install solar panels onto someones roof whilst still retaining ownership yet i receive the FIT.  Im doing this for a friend however ive not been successful with finding the paperwork.  Can anyone help?

4kwp BP solar system with steca 2000 setup + 2kwp Sanyo with SMA 2000HF + 4kwp Hyundai "all black" with SMA 3000TL.  12 kw wood burner. Air to air heat pump. Heat recovery ventilation.
Ted
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »

If you were to use the same terms that roof renters use I doubt that your friend would stay that way for very long.  Take one and change it for your needs -and use a solicitor.

http://www.britishgas.co.uk/energy-efficiency/renewable-energy/terms.html

Volunteer moderator
GavinA

Solar installer

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 11:24:35 PM »

I xxx hereby agree to allow zzz to rent the south facing roof are detailed on the diagram below on my house at y yyy road dannysolar town for the period of 25 years for the purpose of mounting a grid connected solar PV array.

The rental fee for this is the use of as much solar generated electricity from the array as xxx can use directly within the house for no charge, and at the end of the 25 year period the ownership of the PV array, inverter and associated equipment shall transfer to xxx.

xxx hereby agrees to assign 100% of the feed in tariff payments to zzz for 25 years from the date of the installation.

zzz agrees to indemnify xxx against the costs of any damage or repair to either the PV equipment, or the house fabric caused by the PV installation as well as the costs of the temporary removal of the PV array in the event that work needs to be carried out on the roof structure below the panels.

In the event that the xxx wishes to sell the house the buyer will be given the option of either purchasing the PV array and remaining FIT payments directly from zzz at a reasonable rate, or taking over this contract on the same terms as xxx

etc.

IANAL

at home | 80 tubes, 2 tanks direct PV powered SWH + Navitron supplied PV 5 x Yingli 185Wp solar panels
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: