navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASHP quote - Dakin HT system  (Read 12629 times)
sam123

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »

I could not understand your previous post the way it was written... It's people installing new LPG and oil systems that need their heads examined  Cheesy

Hi

"so is capable of generating DHW up to 80C directly, and quotes a COP of 3 for 65C out, 55C in, 7C ambient"

This sort of marketing rubbish would keep me a far from the product.

Sami

bassman

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 01:35:50 PM »

I agree with you StationHouse, in a properly insulated house with 100% UFH, ASHP is the way to go if a GSHP is not viable

All I can say is, in money terms I am saving 30-40% on what I would have paid in oil for the same period as in previous years.  That does it for me and I still have to get the RHI payments when they kick in this October.

Daikin 16kW Monobloc ASHP - Stovax 8kW multifuel stove
tsh

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »

RHI payments when they kick in this October.

Did I miss something, or are these all still TBD? Unlike the PV folks, I'm not relying on this paying out till it's in my bank account...

Hitachi Yutaki RHUE 4.0AVHN ASHP
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: