navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Global warming & Evolution  (Read 2400 times)
evolutionkid
« on: June 10, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »

HI everyone

I decided to join the forum briefly to ask a couple of questions regarding global warming issues, to allow myself to understand the big picture.

It would be great if someone can confirm my thoughts.

* I understand that the fundamental elements of life are Oxygen and water.

My first question is *

Can someone confirm, that if society were to stop using fossil fuels tomorrow and found a way to establish a free renewable energy source, that due to not producing and expelling harmful gases into the atmosphere, the oxygen levels around the world would start to increase?

Which inturn would increase the overall capacity for human beings to evolve and live?

Thanks for your time

John.

SteveH

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 09:27:40 PM »

Hi John,

You are going to become unpopular if you keep posting the same question in multiple, separate sections of the Forum... Once is enough...

Steve...

Preveli, South Crete.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: