navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSE FIT PAYMENTS  (Read 2423 times)
1SOLAR

« on: June 16, 2012, 10:14:32 PM »

This is my 1st post here, anyone had similar problems to this,
sent in my 1st meter reading at the end of March 2012 to SSE, then after a month with no payment I contacted SSE, they said a new system had been set up and I had to send in another reading at the end of May 2012 and at the end of June 2012 I would get 2 payments, with the rise in tariff added, but this chap said someone had not added my March reading to their Database which he said he would do that, and not to worry about future readings.
                               So I got my payment this weekend and guess what, only the March payment has been made, the May readings have been ignored, so are SSE just the worst company for paying and play by their own rules, I will be contacting them on Monday but to me they are just a bunch of robbers, wish I could postpone paying my bills for 6 months!
Gambot

It's been very windy round here recently

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:47:47 AM »

Hi Isolar, welcome to the forum.

I suggest you wait a little longer for the payment from your 31st May reading.
From your post, they promised both payments by the end of June. It's not the end of June yet and you have just had one payment earlier than promised from the nice chap who sorted out your March glitch.

I also sent my first reading on 31st March, which has been paid, and another reading on 31st May which is my new date for my quarterly roter. I guess you will be on the same roter.
In their schedule that they sent me, they state that for a 31st May reading they will pay by 30th June.

I have also not had payment for my reading on 31st May yet, and will not chase them until the 1st week in July if not received by then.

John

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:45:22 AM by Gambot » Logged

4 kWp - 10+6 Sanyo HIT H250E01 PV - Aurora PVI 3.6 OUTD Inverter - 40 Slope - SSW 193 - Lat 51N - South Hampshire
12kW Woodburner (not installed yet)
1SOLAR

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:15:16 PM »

John, thanks for your reply,
its just odd that the man I spoke to was very specific that only 1 payment was going to be made in June, he also said that the payment would be complete with how they adjust the the payment with respect to the tarif increase, I have found in my case that SSE have not been as professional as I expected, especially when they recieved my readings by email but forgot to add that reading to the database, I have sent them a mail just to confirm that this issue has not been repeated,
I will let you know what happens.
Glenn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: