navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vulcanology  (Read 2055 times)
desperate

Backache stuff!!

« on: July 09, 2012, 03:20:19 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00tmqd6

Could be quite interesting if you are into this kind of stuff.

For the next four nights at 8pm.

Desp

www.jandhbuilders.co.uk

still a crazy old duffer!
biff
Global Moderator

An unpaid Navitron volunteer who lives off-grid.

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:35:47 PM »

I know exactly why you want to watch this Desp,,
                                    I have a place in my heart for the lovely Kate as well. I am not quite sure as to when i first became attracted to her but it doesent matter,time is irrevelant. Mind you,,Kate has no idea how i feel and i am in no position to do a lot about it at the moment. The crutches are a great form or ardour damper and the sound of them tapping and clattering around the place just kills off any romantic notion and then there is the problem of being already married to the greatest woman on the planet.
      But im worried about Kate fooling around the lip of any volcano never mind an active one.I would be much happier if she showed us how to make solar cookers and how to filter water,,like she used to do. banghead,,Come home Kate,,we miss you, Cry
                                                          Biff

An unpaid Navitron volunteer,who has been living off-grid,powered by wind and solar,each year better than the last one.
Ivan

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »

Any message for Kate - she lives near Monmouth, and my wife regularly bumps into her in the supermarket

www.epogee.co.uk - Solar PV & Solar Thermal Training / MCS
Gambot

It's been very windy round here recently

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:57:51 PM »

My cousin is a Professor of Geophysics researching Rifting and Volcanism out on the Iceland Volcano Project for the Department of Earth Sciences. I've not seen him on this programme yet although he has been on a number of other similar programmes.
I'm sure he has made sure Kate has been kept nice and warm over there. I'll ask him next time I see him............
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:04:52 PM by Gambot » Logged

4 kWp - 10+6 Sanyo HIT H250E01 PV - Aurora PVI 3.6 OUTD Inverter - 40 Slope - SSW 193 - Lat 51N - South Hampshire
12kW Woodburner (not installed yet)
desperate

Backache stuff!!

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 08:23:58 PM »

I thought it was a good series of programmes, not full of the usual endless CADs and hyperbole, just a couple of clued up enthusiastic experts telling us lots of good info. Well done Ian and Kate. Oh and Biff...............not at all...........mmmm..............well maybe, a bit............. fight fight

Desp

www.jandhbuilders.co.uk

biff
Global Moderator

An unpaid Navitron volunteer who lives off-grid.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 09:14:34 PM »

We are only mere humans Desp,
                              Though,I do believe that the lovely Kate would be much impressed with your kitchen alterations.Maybe she will be doing a programme on "renewable kitchens" and perhaps Ivan,s wife might get you a spot on the telly with her,, lovefirefox.
   I dont mind, I mean i am so far away in the bluestacks and smell of the bog and the sea because everytime i put down my crutches outside the house they sink into the moss and i pitch face first into the peaty loam.Its tough,,I know,,But i am prepared to admire from afar,
 Keep up the good work Desp and if the lovely kate comes knocking on your door,throwing back a whisp of her lovely blond curls,, freeze and asking you on the telly..dont hesitate,,,Just shout,,"im yer maun"
                                                              Biff

An unpaid Navitron volunteer,who has been living off-grid,powered by wind and solar,each year better than the last one.
desperate

Backache stuff!!

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 09:27:41 PM »

Get away Biff, if Kate comes around here tossing her wispy blond locks I would...

probly have a heart attack facepalm faint

Desp

www.jandhbuilders.co.uk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: