navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand new wind turbine blades for sale UK  (Read 841 times)
kernelpower

« on: November 11, 2013, 10:59:41 AM »

Firstly , I didnt put this in the for sale section because hopefully more people will read it here ( and Im desperate )

Help, I am really skint after the love of my life bailed I have had money problems and I need to sell these brand new blades I just bought from China AT COST disk also my turbine blew a rotor and Im real skint so can't afford the magnets/epoxy at the moment to repair, r!!!!

They are 1350mm long , weigh 2.8kg each and are advertised for a 1kw turbine Fibreglass construction.

Cost to me was  45 per blade plus 20 duty , plus 8 shipping to you for a courier , BLADES WILL BE PACKAGED EXTREMELY WELL.

One of the blades lost some paint off the front due to poor packaging but no damage as far as I can see, I will happily send you close up photos if required.

So to sum up its 163 for the set of blades including packaging and FAST delivery.

I will be putting them on Ebay for 225 ono if no one on here is interested.

Peace, Gav
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: