navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSE - LATE FIT Payments  (Read 33881 times)
john999boy

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2014, 06:50:22 PM »

I don't think the letter makes it at all clear what people who would have been expecting to submit 31st December or 31st February readings should do on 1st February.
The people expecting to submit readings then will have to wait until eternity!  Wink

8.46kWp solar PV - 169 - 40 slope - 53N. Immersun fuelled DHW.
skyewright

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2014, 09:25:47 AM »

I don't think the letter makes it at all clear what people who would have been expecting to submit 31st December or 31st February readings should do on 1st February.
The people expecting to submit readings then will have to wait until eternity!  Wink
Maybe that's their cunning plan.  Grin

However, thanks for pointing out my error. Now corrected.

Regards
David
3.91kWp PV  (17 x Moser Baer 230 and Aurora PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-UK), slope 40, WSW, Lat 57 9' (Isle of Skye)
Antman
Global Moderator

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2015, 07:06:31 PM »

See thread at http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/index.php/topic,24403.msg283159.html#msg283159
Will lock this thread to save posting the same replies in two places. We seem to be running two broadly similar discussions on SSE and it looks like the late payment issues may well be a thing of the past in the near future.
Antman

20 x 47mm, 172 l cylinder, Heat Dump, 15 x Sanyo HIT-H250E, SB4000TL,  Nestor Martin IQ13 WBS
DIY Solar System Support at http://www.handyantman.co.uk/antman.html
All support is voluntary and free of charge. I'm not employed by Navitron so responses may not be same-day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: