navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSE FIT number wrongly assigned  (Read 1203 times)
djs63

« on: August 07, 2014, 01:53:35 PM »

If anyone has the FIT number 00058926 with SSE - please contact me by email because I have been sent your annual declaration reminder by mistake. I have told SSE.

6 Kw Proven wind turbine, 15 Navitron evacuated solar hot water tube array and 1.8 Kw PV, grid connected (SMA inverters) and GSHP supplying radiators and UFH. Wood burning stove (Esse 300) and oil fired Rayburn. Rainwater harvesting 4000 litre tank underground. Nissan Leaf
Quakered

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 11:44:38 AM »

Perhaps SSE stands for Scottish Shambolic Energy……..

Patrick

No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford
skyewright

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:27:05 AM »

Perhaps SSE stands for Scottish Shambolic Energy……..
FITs aren't run from up here, so maybe Sadly Shambolic Energy would be fairer?  Grin

Regards
David
3.91kWp PV  (17 x Moser Baer 230 and Aurora PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-UK), slope 40°, WSW, Lat 57° 9' (Isle of Skye)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: