navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Correspondence re anti-competition aspects of the MCS/FITs tie-up.  (Read 67647 times)
njord

« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2011, 02:25:59 PM »

"you aren't suggesting that there is corruption in our industry are you?" - excuse me while I crack a few ribs laughing - the Swindlesave fiddle illustrates exactly the rank corruption and stupidity rife all the way through the industry, through it's self-appointed "voice of the wind industry" right into the heart of successive ignorant and dishonest governments.......
In words of one syllable, the BWEA accepted funding from the teapoteers, and cheerfully represented their cause, when people who actually knew a bit about wind said at the time that they were wrong, and it would do the industry great damage (which it has) - now that may just be blithering incompetence, it may be dishonesty on a grand scale, I honestly don't know, but what I do know is that it has set the UK small wind industry back years - why should anyone ever trust them again?.... whistlie

Let's face it, Tony's cronies set up these nice little "let's line our pocket" schemes for one purpose - make themselves a few bob whilst sheltering under a "green" smokescreen - these are avidly being carried on by Dave's Dullards cronies....... whistlie

I'm all for the "Anderson shelter" approach - we face a far bigger threat now than the hun hordes, we need to empower people, and make the tools available so we can all have the modern equivalent of an Anderson shelter, rather than grubby schemes to "corporatise" renewables and "make jobs and vast profits for the boys" whilst actually delivering a tiny fraction of what we really need.........
Smashing piece of sabre rattling there Martin it warms the cockles to know there are people out there who are so passionate. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing and people ultimately have to agree to disagree in some cases and it looks very much like this may be one.

I applaud your passion and only time will really tell. In the mean time we all have to do what we believe to be right.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: