navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soladin 600 s0ftware  (Read 1111 times)
andy solar

« on: November 13, 2016, 06:14:39 PM »

I am trying to find the software to up date my Soladin 600 inverter. I have downloaded v1.5.2 which seems to have any adjustment facilities removed in ti.

I have seen others using software - perhaps v1.4

Does anyone have a copy of version 1.4 or can direct me to a webpage to download.

Many thanks

Andy
Sean

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 06:58:09 PM »

What are these now missing adjustments" you've mentioned ?

I've got plenty of the PV versions, and a good number of the wind versions and would be interested to hear what versions do what, and if the firmware can be advantageously upgraded.

I've also seen someone hint that there's an installer/higher level of access available, but having found zero additional info perhaps this is wishfull thinking.
andy solar

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 09:30:35 AM »

I want to use such an inverter with a battery, these adjustments allow me to change the cut in / out voltage and the power taken by the unit within set voltage bands.

If you look at YouTube for "Soladin 600 set up on bench" the pictures are worth many thousands of words.

Andy

Sean

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »

That's not the PV version, that's the Windmaster - same hardware, different firmware, so no MPPT - he's simply setting the power curve to suit the turbines output.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: