navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wattstor with 15kwh battery bank (7.5kwh usable @ 50% DOD)  (Read 849 times)
reeeow

« on: December 14, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »

Hi all,

After two years of ummmm and ahhhh I finally decided to take the plunge and invest in a wattstor system this was installed end of November and already I am impressed with the system. The batteries I am using I'd advertised them on here too a few years ago. Luckily for me they didn't sell, however since my original listing I have expanded that system by another 8 battery's.

All is working ok and without problems the batteries all was good except one of the original five which had actually dropped to 6v over the two year I had stored it. (regularly charged as recommended by biff and clockman)

so I have attached a photo of my new system which I am very proud of.

enjoy Cheesy
Stevieboy118

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 08:54:26 AM »

Very shiny, hoping to join the storage crowd soon.

4kW pv (16x250+good-we inverter)
Wood burner
Pile-o-tatty-batteries
107L water tank solar dump
Anything else the wife will let me play with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: