navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tariff Team Feb 2017  (Read 2008 times)
paul149

« on: February 03, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »

Its that time again! my current contract is coming to an end for my gas & leccy and last year I signed up with Tariff Team to get a quote from all the assigned providers that were prepared to offer prices, in the end I signed up with Eon there was no obligation to actually sign with anyone if you choose not to ( they came back at over 300 cheaper than my then provider EDF) but it was only a 12 mth deal so hey-Ho here we go again, last time the switch went all ok and Tariff Team even paid ME the commision ( 60, 30 for each fuel) that was paid to them for switching, but no mention of passing it on this time, never mind if the tariffs come back at an accectable level as they seem to be going skywards right now!

https://www.tariffteam.com/

I did check last year about posting this link and as Navitron don't actually sell energy then it was not going to be a conflict of interest.
Note; I have no affliation with Tariff Team as such just a satisfied previous user!

Last years thread
http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/index.php/topic,26431.0.html

Paul M.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:47:24 PM by paul149 » Logged

3.5 kWp (14 x Sanyo H250E01 + SB3000TL) 225' (SW) at 35' Pitch Lat 51.30' (Bristol) Installed cost 2.63/Wp (Nov 2011) now with solarimmersion and 250L unvented dhw (Almost Zero gas input for DHW from Apr to mid Sep)
knighty

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »

slightly off topic (but only just)

I've had a bunch of phone calls about changing who bills me for my water (at work)

always had them for slec/gas but never water

had a letter from northumbrian water the other day but didn't pay much attention to it... I pretty much think northumbrian water are scum, but part of making dog food is I have to have samples of our dirty water tested... but northumbrian water already does that so they can adjust my sewage charge depending how dirty our drain water is

don't really want the hassle of changing that around - and if the other supplier isn't local, how far are they going to come to test the water ?
Countrypaul

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 06:13:00 PM »

Wouldn't they just subcontract that task to someone local like... Northumbrian Water  hysteria
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: