navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ImmerSUN T1060/4 with T1090 iL Bridge  (Read 284 times)
SimonRh

« on: May 07, 2019, 08:24:28 AM »

I have recently installed a T1060 and it does exactly what it "says on the tin" so I'm very happy. I decided to add on the T1090 iL Bridge as I wanted to be able to monitor and control remotely. It wasn't a difficult installation however, it just will not work as per the instructions. I just get 2 red flashing lights on the bridge itself. I am happy the network connection is good and I have updated the cloud IP address on the T1060 itself as instructed by ImmerSUN but still nothing. When I first switch on the bridge, the T1060 appears to find the bridge almost immediately which is great but unexpected given it states this could take several minutes. So at first glance, it appears that the T1060 and T1090 have paired correctly. Does anyone have any ideas why I am getting 2 red lights on the bridge; I have reset everything but still get the same.
In addition, I have tried to set up an account on My Immersun and this also fails, I enter the credentials from the T1060 but the login does not work, in fact it acts pretty weird as it does not appear to fail, it just keeps presenting the login screen; again, anyone any ideas?
Thanks in advance, Simon
Paulh_Boats

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 09:01:18 AM »

Have you tried rebooting everything? Otherwise the support line is your best bet.

Check the IP allocation of your router and the router documentation. Also on Windows run a command shell with "run cmd", then type ipconfig /all.
Then search You Tube for help on ipconfig - it prints out a huge amount of detailed network information. The devil is always in the detail. Smiley

It sounds like an interesting gizmo, unless you have a solar thermal panel kicking out about 2kW.

I installed a Navitron 30 tube panel back in 2006. My wife and myself think it was the best eco investment we have made. Every home should have one, no ifs or buts.

Paul steps off soap box Smiley

30 tube thermal,
2.3kW PV see:
http://www.solarmanpv.com/portal/Terminal/TerminalMain.aspx?come=Public&pid=17067

LED lighting in every room
NO tumble dryer, +370 kWh per year
dan_b

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 09:48:46 AM »

Hi Simon
Welcome to the forum! 
I have a Mk1 ImmerSun so can't help with your Mk2 queries - however I know that there is a pretty active support group on Facebook for Mk2 Immersun owners, might be worth checking that out?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1281444415228864/

3.06kWp SolarEdge system with a split array:
2.18kWp 10x South facing, plus 4x West facing 880W

Mk1 ImmerSUN DHW diverter
4kW PowerVault Battery
linesrg

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 10:56:14 AM »

Simon,

If you haven't then try;

1. In Menu option, go to Advanced Configuration - > ImmerLINK - > Set CloudIP
2. Change the IP address from 000.000.000.000 to 062.030.009.158

Regards

Richard

1.28kW on a Lorentz ETATRACK1000 + 1.44kW/ SB3000TL-21 (FIT), 1.28kW/ SB1700 (ROO/FIT). CTC GSi12 heat pump/Ecosol/Flowbox 8010e/Gledhill ASL0085 EHS/3off Navitron 4720AL Solar ET & Immersun T1060/T1070/T1090. 3.375kW/ SMA SB3600TL-21 and a Sunny Island 4.4M-12 c/w 15.2kWh battery and a Renault Zoe.
SimonRh

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:40:50 PM »

Hi Paul, yes I have tried rebooting everything and I'm happy the IP config is correct but thanks anyway. Richard, yes the cloud IP address is set as you stated. Dan, I will try the Facebook option.
Thanks all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: