navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Growatt SP2000 Firmware and also BMS Error  (Read 345 times)
Mike123

« on: September 24, 2017, 07:13:25 PM »

Hi

Has anyone had experience upgrading the firmware on the SP2000? By the way if you haven't tried, then DON'T!! AFAI(now)K all hardware builds of the SP2000 can do Forced Discharge Mode, so there is no reason to upgrade the firmware anyways

I appear to have "bricked" a unit, as it refuses to Erase Flash when uploading the .hex file, and now the display is just a black block on line 1, and it doesn't charge or discharge. Does anyone have any solutions? Growatt are going to come and look at it anyway, but if I can fix then I'd prefer to do so. The other issue is that not all firmware files are compatible with the different build levels of the SP2000, there are at least 3 different firmware builds that I know of

Also has anyone seen a BMS Error 024? What does it mean and is there anyway to fix that? It appears to be the battery itself, rather than the charger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: