navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale Small domestic wind turbine motor and prop.  (Read 1754 times)
biff
Global Moderator

An unpaid Navitron volunteer who lives off-grid.

« on: November 09, 2017, 12:47:10 PM »

Hi,
  This is one of 2 of these that i have left.
I will not sell the controllers or inverters . The Navitron shop has kindly allowed me to advertise these turbine parts on the forum.
The price is 500,00.
                                                                          Biff
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:39:43 AM by biff » Logged

An unpaid Navitron volunteer,who has been living off-grid,powered by wind and solar,each year better than the last one.
biff
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 11:32:29 AM »

This is one that can be hard to find,
                                It is a 2kw x 48 volt Mk 2 Y/S. It is unused and has been dry stored, in perfect condition.

I am asking 500.00 for it. I can sell the PMG on it,s own, without the yaw and slip ring assembly.
  This baby is quite capable of running a small house, if linked to the right pack and having a good site.
    These do not come up for sale very often, so if some one is looking for a serious bit of power @ 375rpm,,this is the one.
                                              Biff
  This is the exact same size as the one that runs our house, except that this is 48volt and our house one is 120volt.
 It is about the max that one person can handle on their own.The shaft is 40mm and the bearing are the same front and back,
  It could even be used for a Hydro project.  or diesel driven like our house pack charger.  SOLD...

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:51:26 PM by biff » Logged

An unpaid Navitron volunteer,who has been living off-grid,powered by wind and solar,each year better than the last one.
biff
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 02:57:49 PM »

One of the two 2kw x 48v has just left,
                               The other is awaiting a viewing. I have a few 1kw a 48v Y/Ss as well and will post pics shortly,  The price is the same, 500.00
   There is also Two  Y/S 500watt x 24v motors with the same large 40mm shaft. @ 250 each, I will post pics of same shortly.
                  Biff
   AG, If you are watching,,there is a 2Kw x 120volt for sale on Fleabay,,It is unused and looks well stored. Will PM you shortly.
  It is in a place called Trimdon Station.  Durham,,,,,,It has a Deaf Hill freeze freeze freeze
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:23:16 PM by biff » Logged

biff
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 01:15:29 PM »

Right,,

Nice new Y/S 1kw x 48v. Untouched by human hand. surrender
 I have a few of these all in perfect condition.

This is a 500watt x 24 volt. It is hard to drive and the factory blades had problems keeping it going. however, it churns out massive amps ? 350rpm,, much more than the rated 500watt, so it would work fine with bigger blades. I am selling these @ 250.00 but will accept 150 each less the Yaw and slip ring assembly. It would maker a cracking 24v generator/charger.
                                                                                 Biff
I still have a 36volt x 500watt for sale. It comes complete with prop,tail and even tower for 500.00. Will supply free 800watt inverter if the Navitron shop does not have one. The 2kw x 48volts are gone.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: