navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cant fully charge 40kwh rolls surrette series 5000 48v battery system.... ..  (Read 1494 times)
markini5

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »

Some good news,  today full charge cycle achieved  with new settings.   happened by 1pm and spent rest of day in float...

these lower voltage setting means  only half the amps were required to maintain absorption   much less bubbling 

just need to check SG/voltage reading later on,  disconnect the cells with 1,290+  readings  and equalize the cells with lowest SG.

anyone know where i can buy an accurate filling jug or how to make one, been using a cup and funnel..

would it harm the batteries to alter cycling/psoc setting  by lowering absorption voltage target  by upto -0.5v from 60.00v at 25c     

getting more panels shorty  as much as an extra 2kw to = 5kw. 

i will have to possibly only run the pond during summer months   then through winter  just use mains   but hopefully use heater element with any excess energy  for my pond.

markini5

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2018, 10:05:47 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: