navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMA Sunny Boy 5000TL Display  (Read 1598 times)
rogeriko

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 12:22:41 AM »

I have an SMA installer box that plugs into the mainboard of the older inverters and that only connects to a serial socket on Windows 98. I still use the old laptop.

DonL

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 05:52:04 PM »

Did you format things using native windows (10 / XP) or did you use the Sdformatter from the SD group?
That sounds like a good question. I'll ask my expert.

Schuco solar hot water - 3300kWh/annum, 16 BP 4175N PV panels - 2.8kWp, log burner and back boiler and 18 Ying Li 235 PV panels - 4.2kWp, 42kW ground mount PV, 9kW Panasonic ASHP
DonL

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2018, 10:36:25 AM »

We used the native windows (10/XP) not the SD formatter you mention. I guess that woud have been another and probably better way round the issue.

Schuco solar hot water - 3300kWh/annum, 16 BP 4175N PV panels - 2.8kWp, log burner and back boiler and 18 Ying Li 235 PV panels - 4.2kWp, 42kW ground mount PV, 9kW Panasonic ASHP
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: