navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surplus Items for Sale  (Read 518 times)
nowty

« on: March 16, 2019, 05:44:35 PM »

After a major rework of my renewable system, I have some surplus items to sell, everything in full working order. I am planning to put them on fleebay soon but if anyone here wants to have first dibs, here they are. The forklift cells would need to be collected from the Southampton area, they are circa 60kg each. Everything else is deliverable at actual cost.

Sunny Island 2224, 24v Off Grid charger / inverter, rated at 80A charger and 2.2kW AC output.
Its a warranty replacement unit, only used for just over 2 years.          500

12 x 1000Ah @ C20, 2v Forklift Cells, 7 years old.          500
My Sunny Island diagnostic records show that these batteries have had approx 10 MWhs in and 9MWhs out.
Still working fine.
The current scrap lead value for them is circa 250.

SMA SB4000TL-20, Sunny Boy inverter 22.5 MWhs on the clock.     300

Sofar Solar ME3000SP 3kW AC coupled battery inverter (no battery), used for only 1 year but decided to upgrade to large Sunny Island for increased output.               400

Growatt SP2000 Controllers (4 off)         100 each
These are the newer type with wireless interface option and SOC LEDs on the front panel so someone may want one to upgrade from the older type. No batteries with them as I have repurposed them.

Growatt Wireless CT clamp for SP2000 (2 off)         50 each

EPSolar 20A Tracer 2215BN 12V / 24V Solar PV MPPT Charge Controller with Remote MT50 display / programmer. Used for 3 years with my old sunny Island.      75.

11kW+ of PV installed and 50+ MWh generated.
Usable battery storage of 45+ kWh.
Hot Water storage of 15+ kWh.
Heat storage of 15+ kWh.
6kW Ground Source Heatpump.
230,000+ litres of water harvested from underground river.
Home grown Fruit and Veg.
unkel

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 09:53:18 AM »

Hi nowty, I'd like to take your Sofar please. Could you do it for GBP400 including UK shipping? Please PM me so we can arrange payment, I'll give you my address, etc.
nowty

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 04:27:25 PM »

All now sold I'm afraid and went like hot cakes, to England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Germany and Latvia.

And it all went a long way to refund my recent upgrade to an 8kW Sunny Island !

11kW+ of PV installed and 50+ MWh generated.
Usable battery storage of 45+ kWh.
Hot Water storage of 15+ kWh.
Heat storage of 15+ kWh.
6kW Ground Source Heatpump.
230,000+ litres of water harvested from underground river.
Home grown Fruit and Veg.
unkel

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 04:40:20 PM »

Nice one!

The Sofar looks in excellent condition, well packed in its original box. I hung it on my outside wall yesterday, hopefully connecting it all up in the next few days. Thank you very much  extrahappy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: