navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Immersions Heater Efficiency  (Read 1231 times)
M0g

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »

Damn April first!! Grazed me darn knuckles re-routing that top pipe...

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 02:38:47 PM »

Y

The last lot of 100mm insulation I bought was over 20m^2 (7 1/2 full sheet equivalent) and cost me just over £50.  I donated some to another buyer as I could only fit 7 sheets in, and on, my car.  All in 1200mm square or 600mm x1200mm.  I thought that was a reasonably good buy.

There were probably over a hundred ‘equivalent’ full sheets on sale that day.  Price depends on demand on the day.  Sometimes better than that.

Where from? I want this sort of sale!

Triple Glazing.50mm CWI.
oliver90owner

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 08:44:23 PM »

Pm sent.
knighty

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 11:52:57 PM »

you could fit an external immersion instead of replacing the cylinder?
M0g

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 09:46:48 AM »

Y

The last lot of 100mm insulation I bought was over 20m^2 (7 1/2 full sheet equivalent) and cost me just over £50.  I donated some to another buyer as I could only fit 7 sheets in, and on, my car.  All in 1200mm square or 600mm x1200mm.  I thought that was a reasonably good buy.

There were probably over a hundred ‘equivalent’ full sheets on sale that day.  Price depends on demand on the day.  Sometimes better than that.

Where from? I want this sort of sale!

Me too!

Jump to: