navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Cost Optismart  (Read 1626 times)
greentangerine

« on: July 15, 2019, 12:37:48 PM »

I utilise various CurrentCost devices to monitor generation and usage - specifically a clamp type device on the incoming mains supply and Optismarts on each of the PV generation meters. 

They communicate to the desktop screen thing and then to a Raspberry Pi which uploads to PVOutput.

One of the optical sensor cables appears to have died; I've swapped cables and the units are all transmitting but one of the cables isn't working.

It appears CurrentCost no longer exist and their Ebay and Amazon stores have gone. 

Any ideas where I can source a replacement or guide me on what I need to do to replace the entire system and install something else to upload to PVOutput?!

2.940 kWP (Sharp ND210/SB2500)
2.115 kWP (Kinve KV235-60P/SB1600)
2.000 kWP (Sharp ND250/SB1600)
65 x 58mm SunnPro/Torrent T280 RE OV/SunSpeed2 205
11kW Dean Forge Croft Clearburn 10,000 BTU
SoFar ME3000SP/Pylon US2000 14.4kW
immerSUN 2
PV
bxman

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 07:54:35 AM »

Sorry to hear of your problems
I believe the company below worked with CC and think that  their hardware works with the Optismart so they may well be able to supply a compatible replacement

https://www.energomonitor.com/

hope this helps
cheers Patrick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: