navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norfolk NR8 - Solar Thermal Service Maintenence Viridian V260  (Read 1996 times)
wytco0

« on: August 12, 2019, 07:48:02 PM »

Hi, I have a problem with my solar thermal system and I need someone to come and have a look at it however I can't find anyone willing to do it I have wasted 2 weeks with companies that have let me down.

Can anyone recommend a reputable person in the Norwich area that might be able to help?
chasfromnorfolk

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 09:15:18 AM »

Without knowing those that failed you it’s a shot in the dark, but maybe try these: https://www.norfolkrenewablemaintenance.co.uk/norfolk-renewable-maintenance.html

They’re the key personel of local RE firms, in their previous lives installed my pellet boiler and in their present ones have maintained it and worked on other projects.

Chas
wytco0

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 12:42:31 PM »

Without knowing those that failed you it’s a shot in the dark, but maybe try these: https://www.norfolkrenewablemaintenance.co.uk/norfolk-renewable-maintenance.html

They’re the key personel of local RE firms, in their previous lives installed my pellet boiler and in their present ones have maintained it and worked on other projects.

Chas

Chas, thanks for the tip, I will give them a call.
ecogeorge

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 01:16:29 PM »

What problem do you have ? plenty of knowledgeable folks here ............
George
wytco0

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 05:53:04 PM »

Just to close this off, the company mentioned above have been out today to service the system. The glycol fluid was very degraded with a lot of stuff in it which had also caused problems with the pump. In addition, the expansion vessel had failed and will be replaced. The system is currently working fine.

It had never been maintained since it was installed in 2010/11.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: