navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Consultation Feedback on Government FIT Proposals - by Oct 15th  (Read 4599 times)
Paulh_Boats

« on: July 19, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »

I have found this page on the DECC site requesting feedback by October 15th 2009  on "Renewable Electricity Financial Incentives" and other documents. I think they are different to the document that Ted found.

http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/consultations/elec_financial/elec_financial.aspx

That first document has 69 questions to reply to...and the $64,000 question is question 64:

Q64. Do you agree with the proposed approach for the treatment of existing
generating stations?       Grin Grin Grin   They asked for it!

Also there are key meetings in the pipeline in Annex 3 (fancy new name for Appendix?)

Meeting/workshop on the Registration, administration and levelisation of FITs aimed at suppliers FITs Late August/Early September

Meeting/workshop on the Registration and administration of FITs aimed at generators FITs Late August/Early September

MicroCHP workshop FITs 10 September 2009 (Thursday)

Stakeholder workshop on the ROO 2010 RO Week of 28 September

By-products, Co-products & Wastes Study Findings Presentation RO 7-October

For more information about these events, please e-mail: rfi@decc.gsi.gov.uk

Looks like some of us should attend the MicroCHP workshop - how about putting a PPT presentation together to get the micro generators views across?

-Paul

« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 11:33:07 AM by Paulh_Boats » Logged

30 tube thermal,
2.3kW PV see:
http://www.solarmanpv.com/portal/Terminal/TerminalMain.aspx?come=Public&pid=17067

LED lighting in every room
NO tumble dryer, +370 kWh per year
CeeBee

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »

Looks like some of us should attend the MicroCHP workshop - how about putting a PPT presentation together to get the micro generators views across?

Do you maybe mean the previous workshop: "Meeting/workshop on the Registration and administration of FITs aimed at generators; Late August/Early September". After all, we are (or intend to be) "generators".

I know we're potentially interested in Micro Combined Heat and Power as well, but it's not been a major topic on here. Worth responding to the given email address to get more idea of which of them is appropriate.

Paulh_Boats

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

CeeBee,

I stand corrected - I mis-interpreted MicroCHP as microgeneration....and the second workshop looks the one of most interest.

-Paul

30 tube thermal,
2.3kW PV see:
http://www.solarmanpv.com/portal/Terminal/TerminalMain.aspx?come=Public&pid=17067

LED lighting in every room
NO tumble dryer, +370 kWh per year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: