navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FITS & Energy Storage  (Read 8708 times)
burble61

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2020, 05:19:19 PM »

So, at long last what seems to be some progress on the issue I started this thread on. Got a verbal "yes" to my original request (ok, with a slight kink in the tale...) - i'll share the story when its all confirmed in writing, as it may save time for others.

On the "SMETS2 electricity displaying wrong time" - I re-checked the specs (and my notes of conversations from the time) - and there is certainly a remote reset capability in there. The first time I requested this with Octopus it didn't work - but a repeat request recently and the meter time was updated within 24 hours, so @Nowty, it may be worth another try.

Now just to get the gas meter replaced as the pairing with the comms hub at initial install didnt work. Seems odd to be doing manual reads for a "smart" device.

B61
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: