navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address. Following continuous spam/hack attempts on the forum, "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodwe 3600 s-bp charge controller  (Read 1093 times)
pantsmachine

« on: February 13, 2020, 12:35:30 AM »

Evening lads, we have a goodwe hybrid charge controller which works very well. It's been rather busy the past year or so and I only recently realised that when the charge controller is discharging to house from batteries I was seeing a 1.92kw limit to the discharge rate. I had a chat with battery people and they let me know that a 2 battery stack would discharge at 2.4kw. The limitation was indeed with the charge controller and it is now at the correct rate. A 3rd battery will be going in to raise the rate to the controllers max discharge rate of 3.6kw.

Do any of you guys have control of your charge/discharge rates auto or manual or do you go through the manufacturer service rep? It was easy enough, I'm in Cyprus at the moment and a quick email saw a service engineer remote access and adjustment to tge controller  Just wondering how others do it?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:37:25 AM by pantsmachine » Logged

5.12kw PV system with Solar edge
7.2kwh Pylon tech battery storage
18kwh Heater Storage
Solar I boost charging 12kwh 210 ltr OSO system tank
Deep insulation, air leak controlled home
Zoned & Balanced CH wet system
Hive 2
Low energy bulbs
Wood fired cedar hot tub
Masanobu Fukuoka garden
Pages: [1]   Go Up