navitron

Renewable Energy and Sustainability Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Anyone wishing to register as a new member on the forum is strongly recommended to use a "proper" email address - following recent spam/hack attempts on the forum, all security is set to "high", and "disposable" email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail tend to be viewed with suspicion, and the application rejected if there is any doubt whatsoever

Recent Articles: Navitron Partners With Solax to Help Create A More Sustainable Future | Navitron Calls for Increased Carbon Footprint Reduction In Light of Earth Overshoot Day | A plea from The David School - Issue 18
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harvey Jones on the credit crunch  (Read 1344 times)
damnager

St Ives

« on: January 15, 2009, 08:08:09 AM »

I like Harvey Jones, most of the time he tells it like it is.

"Is the credit crunch actually going to make the world a better place? Harvey Jones rips to shreds the lies politicians tell us."

http://www.fool.co.uk/news/your-money/2009/01/14/the-truth-about-the-credit-crunch.aspx?source=uemfoleml0010038

I'm not saying that politicians don't tell the truth  stir I for one believe everything they tell me  Wink they must be doing the best for the country as we elected them (well someone must have voted for them). We should not whinge when it all goes wrong  surrender they are only trying to save us (and the World) from not being able to afford to buy our 4 x 4's and take three flights a year to exotic places where we insist on eating "the full english" for breakfast. Spend the day getting lobster red on the beach (it WILL happen a lot quicker now) and then spend the evening complaining about their burnt bits  help

Ah, sun has come out, looks like it could be a nice day for digging a trench  Grin

Keith 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: